Email and Prohibited Content
[Primary Engineer or other licenced vendor] has a zero-tolerance spam policy. This means that all email recipients must have opted in to, or otherwise validly consented to, receiving communications from you, the sender. Your appointment and/or subscriber account(s) may be terminated for sending unsolicited email messages.
Email messages sent in connection with [Primary Engineer or other licenced vendor] and/or your sales and marketing service(s) must contain an “unsubscribe” link that allows subscribers to remove themselves from your email messages. You acknowledge and agree that you will not hide, disable, or remove or attempt to hide, disable, or remove the opt-out link from the email invitation. You will actively manage and process unsubscribe requests received by you directly within ten days of submission, and update your email lists and address books to reflect the unsubscribe requests.
You are responsible for ensuring that the email messages you send in connection with your marketing service(s) do not generate a number of spam complaints or bounce rates in excess of industry, ICO or TPS (or international equivalent) standards. If we determine that your level of spam complaints or bounce rate is higher than industry standards, [Primary Engineer or other licenced vendor], at its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your appointment, use of its platform and services. If you receive low response rates, high abuse rates or high bounce rates, we may request additional information regarding your mailing lists to investigate and attempt to resolve the problem, or in some cases we may suspend or remove any email privileges on your account.
- Emails you send via or in connection with [Primary Engineer or other licenced vendor] must have a valid reply-to email address owned or managed by you.
- You can only use [Primary Engineer or other licenced vendor] platform or [Primary Engineer or other licenced vendor] appointment to send emails to lists of people that gave you permission to email them. If you don’t have proof that each recipient on your list opted in for your emails, don’t import them into the [Primary Engineer or other licenced vendor] platform or otherwise deal with them under the [Primary Engineer or other licenced vendor] or Universe of Engineering brand.
- We prohibit the use of harvested mailing lists. [Primary Engineer or other licenced vendor] may terminate forthwith appointments and/or accounts violating this prohibition.
- We prohibit the use of third-party, purchased, or rented mailing lists unless you are able to provide proof that individuals on the list have opted-in to receiving emails of the type you will be sending them.
- You must not send unsolicited mail to newsgroups, message boards, distribution lists, or email addresses.
- You must not utilise the [Primary Engineer or other licenced vendor] platform or software services to send any commercial electronic mail messages to any recipient who has opted out, unsubscribed, or otherwise objected to receiving such messages from you or another party on whose behalf you may be commissioned. If you intend on sending commercial emails, you should familiarise yourself with all applicable legislation, which outlines requirements under law for sending out such emails, and any other applicable anti-spam laws.
- You must not use the [Primary Engineer or other licenced vendor] platform or software services to send emails with deceptive subject lines or false or misleading header information.
- You must not breach any regulation as set down by the ICO or TPS in the UK or their international equivalent.
If you suspect that the [Primary Engineer or other licenced vendor] platform or [Primary Engineer or other licenced vendor] software has been used by someone to send spam, please contact us immediately at [info @ primaryengineer.com] and we will investigate the matter.